What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Oh my God! Am I glad I'm mot alone. Well, after I swim (this is in the University, mind you) I go to the showers to rinse off, but there is this middle-aged man who takes a LONG time in the showers. (Much like Guvnah's "Shower Boy") Only he doesn't stare at the other guys, he just showers slowly, but here's where it gets disgusting. Every time I'm in there or drying off outside of the shower room, you can HEAR (With heavy reverberations) him hocking loogies! Ewwww!!!! ...and hearing it heavily reverberated doesn't matters better. I'm glad I never go in the locker room or in the showers barefoot now. I make a point to pack my flip-flops before anything else to prevent getting athlete's foot or having the displeasure of stepping on a floor with loogies! :lol: EWWWW!!!! :p :p
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Oh my God! Am I glad I'm mot alone. Well, after I swim (this is in the University, mind you) I go to the showers to rinse off, but there is this middle-aged man who takes a LONG time in the showers. (Much like Guvnah's "Shower Boy") Only he doesn't stare at the other guys, he just showers slowly, but here's where it gets disgusting. Every time I'm in there or drying off outside of the shower room, you can HEAR (With heavy reverberations) him hocking loogies! Ewwww!!!! ...and hearing it heavily reverberated doesn't matters better. I'm glad I never go in the locker room or in the showers barefoot now. I make a point to pack my flip-flops before anything else to prevent getting athlete's foot or having the displeasure of stepping on a floor with loogies! :lol: EWWWW!!!! :p :p
Children
No Data