What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah (Isn't it cool that we have names for various people? Many of the people at my pool call me Flipper (and my wife Mrs Flipper) because we do good flip turns.) I'm kinda of worried about what name other swimmers at the pool have for me, but I know I have names for them... there's "Stretch-cord-string-bikini-woman", the "Southern Belle backstroker", "Red speedo man", "jealous of her butterfly", and a number of "old dudes walking". Apparently, though, I am quite lucky to NOT have a creepy pool guy (yet- touch wood). Eww. Kae
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah (Isn't it cool that we have names for various people? Many of the people at my pool call me Flipper (and my wife Mrs Flipper) because we do good flip turns.) I'm kinda of worried about what name other swimmers at the pool have for me, but I know I have names for them... there's "Stretch-cord-string-bikini-woman", the "Southern Belle backstroker", "Red speedo man", "jealous of her butterfly", and a number of "old dudes walking". Apparently, though, I am quite lucky to NOT have a creepy pool guy (yet- touch wood). Eww. Kae
Children
No Data