What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah We have a guy like that. Only he doesn't swim or lift or run or do any sort of workout whatsoever. He just showers. He stands in the men's shower -- WITH HIS GLASSES ON -- for a good half hour, apparently just watching the rest of us guys as we cycle through the showers. I refer to him as "Shower Boy." (Like most men's showers at YMCAs, we just have gang showers. No curtains, etc.) (Isn't it cool that we have names for various people? Many of the people at my pool call me Flipper (and my wife Mrs Flipper) because we do good flip turns.) Okay -- now that is way creepy. Shower Boy? Perhaps we could introduce CPG to Shower Boy and they could just stare at each other while we swim... BTW, Flipper, the little old ladies at my pool have dubbed me "Lap Girl." :p I love this sport...
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah We have a guy like that. Only he doesn't swim or lift or run or do any sort of workout whatsoever. He just showers. He stands in the men's shower -- WITH HIS GLASSES ON -- for a good half hour, apparently just watching the rest of us guys as we cycle through the showers. I refer to him as "Shower Boy." (Like most men's showers at YMCAs, we just have gang showers. No curtains, etc.) (Isn't it cool that we have names for various people? Many of the people at my pool call me Flipper (and my wife Mrs Flipper) because we do good flip turns.) Okay -- now that is way creepy. Shower Boy? Perhaps we could introduce CPG to Shower Boy and they could just stare at each other while we swim... BTW, Flipper, the little old ladies at my pool have dubbed me "Lap Girl." :p I love this sport...
Children
No Data