What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by dorothyrde Not annoying, just wondering what the benefit would be since you are not suppose to move your feet anyway. Is there additional lift from wearing the fins with a pull bouy. When I see people doing this, I just figure they did not want to take the time to take the fins off. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to take the fins off, but they do add some lift, which takes the strain off of the shoulder, which I found helpful at times.... But, yeah, it's a form of cheating :) e.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by dorothyrde Not annoying, just wondering what the benefit would be since you are not suppose to move your feet anyway. Is there additional lift from wearing the fins with a pull bouy. When I see people doing this, I just figure they did not want to take the time to take the fins off. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to take the fins off, but they do add some lift, which takes the strain off of the shoulder, which I found helpful at times.... But, yeah, it's a form of cheating :) e.
Children
No Data