What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Just last week I was swimming laps and some guy got into the lap lane. I was the only one in the lap lane and there was plenty of room on the other side of the lane for him to swim. As I approached the wall I saw that he was on my side of the lane. I could see that he was watching me so I thought for sure he would move. As I got close enough to do my flip turn I realized he wasn't going to move. I had to do my flip turn to the side of him. Let's just take note that he was a pretty big man. Well I didn't really go to his side far enough and he got a pretty good jab from my elbow as I did my flip turn. Although I didn't do it on purpose I was pleased with myself and felt he deserved it. When I got out of the pool one of the mothers that was wathcing lessons said she couldn't understand what he was doing. He just stood there and watched me come straight at him.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Just last week I was swimming laps and some guy got into the lap lane. I was the only one in the lap lane and there was plenty of room on the other side of the lane for him to swim. As I approached the wall I saw that he was on my side of the lane. I could see that he was watching me so I thought for sure he would move. As I got close enough to do my flip turn I realized he wasn't going to move. I had to do my flip turn to the side of him. Let's just take note that he was a pretty big man. Well I didn't really go to his side far enough and he got a pretty good jab from my elbow as I did my flip turn. Although I didn't do it on purpose I was pleased with myself and felt he deserved it. When I got out of the pool one of the mothers that was wathcing lessons said she couldn't understand what he was doing. He just stood there and watched me come straight at him.
Children
No Data