What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • I had that head banging experience last summer. I was outdoors in the long course pool and was doing broken IMs. I was doing *** to free leg. What I did not know was immediately after I started my breaststroke, a gentlemen got in the lane with me and basically was swimming freestyle right behind me. When I turned and streamlined fast off the wall into freestyle(the focus was good tight turns), smack, right into him. He apoligized and said he had not given me room becuase he did not think I was going to come right back. Huh? After that I did a little open water sighting!
  • I had that head banging experience last summer. I was outdoors in the long course pool and was doing broken IMs. I was doing *** to free leg. What I did not know was immediately after I started my breaststroke, a gentlemen got in the lane with me and basically was swimming freestyle right behind me. When I turned and streamlined fast off the wall into freestyle(the focus was good tight turns), smack, right into him. He apoligized and said he had not given me room becuase he did not think I was going to come right back. Huh? After that I did a little open water sighting!
Children
No Data