What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I'm sure this has been noted somewhere on the former eleventy pages of this thread, but mine is people trying to talk w/me when I'm under water! For crying out loud I wish the older aqua aerobics set would learn I'm not there to socialize. I'm there to swim. Fast. Underwater chit chat? Not so much. I'm even beginning to forego eye contact lest I be trapped in a corner after my final set listening to how someone's grandson is now eating strained carrots.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I'm sure this has been noted somewhere on the former eleventy pages of this thread, but mine is people trying to talk w/me when I'm under water! For crying out loud I wish the older aqua aerobics set would learn I'm not there to socialize. I'm there to swim. Fast. Underwater chit chat? Not so much. I'm even beginning to forego eye contact lest I be trapped in a corner after my final set listening to how someone's grandson is now eating strained carrots.
Children
No Data