What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Fishgrrl and then keep tapping your toes the whole time!! I've mentioned before that I can think of one person in particular who refuses to go ahead of me, then swims right on my toes! Grrrrrrrrrr..... Discuss it with the person. Let them know that if they keep it up, you'll pee. Seriously, though, there is an interesting phenomenon that occurs when people circle swim. If two people are equally matched in speed, the one who is behind will almost always catch up because of drafting. Swap places, and the one who was previously in front will start touching toes. You just have to be conscious of it and leave enough room that the drafting effect is minimized.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Fishgrrl and then keep tapping your toes the whole time!! I've mentioned before that I can think of one person in particular who refuses to go ahead of me, then swims right on my toes! Grrrrrrrrrr..... Discuss it with the person. Let them know that if they keep it up, you'll pee. Seriously, though, there is an interesting phenomenon that occurs when people circle swim. If two people are equally matched in speed, the one who is behind will almost always catch up because of drafting. Swap places, and the one who was previously in front will start touching toes. You just have to be conscious of it and leave enough room that the drafting effect is minimized.
Children
No Data