What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swim53 My pet peeve is an aquatic director at a local Y who refuses to put lane ropes in, even during the (few and far between) lap times. I remember the old Y where I used to swim. The people didn't like to share lanes - I think they thought there was an amendment in the constitution that gave everybody the right to a private lane - maybe it came under pursuit of happiness. Anyway, it was a six lane pool, and the Y put in lane ropes (those dinky ones that were ropes with little floats) that made SEVEN lanes, making it impossible to share a lane.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swim53 My pet peeve is an aquatic director at a local Y who refuses to put lane ropes in, even during the (few and far between) lap times. I remember the old Y where I used to swim. The people didn't like to share lanes - I think they thought there was an amendment in the constitution that gave everybody the right to a private lane - maybe it came under pursuit of happiness. Anyway, it was a six lane pool, and the Y put in lane ropes (those dinky ones that were ropes with little floats) that made SEVEN lanes, making it impossible to share a lane.
Children
No Data