What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Fishgrrl: There is nothing worse than an unkind lane mate, ESPECIALLY during an organized practice. My coach enforces the 5 second leave rule and insists everyone have a clean wall to come into at the end of a set. My suggestion is you tell your coach to casually bring this courtesy up. It also makes flip turns very difficult if he/she is following too closely. Our team is really good at knowing spacing. For instance, we have one person who leads kick, IM, free etc. It's really pretty neat, now that I think on it. If all else fails, splash water in his/her face and say, GO AHEAD OF ME OR STOP HITTING MY TOES!
  • Fishgrrl: There is nothing worse than an unkind lane mate, ESPECIALLY during an organized practice. My coach enforces the 5 second leave rule and insists everyone have a clean wall to come into at the end of a set. My suggestion is you tell your coach to casually bring this courtesy up. It also makes flip turns very difficult if he/she is following too closely. Our team is really good at knowing spacing. For instance, we have one person who leads kick, IM, free etc. It's really pretty neat, now that I think on it. If all else fails, splash water in his/her face and say, GO AHEAD OF ME OR STOP HITTING MY TOES!
Children
No Data