What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Originally posted by Fishgrrl and then keep tapping your toes the whole time!! I've mentioned before that I can think of one person in particular who refuses to go ahead of me, then swims right on my toes! Yet another side benefit of being a Southerner - manners and courtesy. For this person I'd suggest just moving behind them at the end of the rep or set and not give them the opportunity to touch your toes. Or, alternatively, you could use it as a challenge and try to keep ahead, really press yourself. I know I always swim faster when leading.
  • Originally posted by Fishgrrl and then keep tapping your toes the whole time!! I've mentioned before that I can think of one person in particular who refuses to go ahead of me, then swims right on my toes! Yet another side benefit of being a Southerner - manners and courtesy. For this person I'd suggest just moving behind them at the end of the rep or set and not give them the opportunity to touch your toes. Or, alternatively, you could use it as a challenge and try to keep ahead, really press yourself. I know I always swim faster when leading.
Children
No Data