What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Originally posted by Scansy Duh.... I'm in a swimming pool and there is splashing around me. Who would have guessed THAT???!!!???!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: I have a friend who doing her work-out and she was on an IM set. She was concentrating on her work-out, the pool was not crowded but there was one of those dry haired ladies next to her. In the middle of her set, she noticed that everytime she butterflied past this lady, this lady would frown and splash at her with her hands. The lady continued this through her whole IM set. So she and I laugh when we swim next to each other and do the little ewwww and splash at each other!
  • Originally posted by Scansy Duh.... I'm in a swimming pool and there is splashing around me. Who would have guessed THAT???!!!???!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: I have a friend who doing her work-out and she was on an IM set. She was concentrating on her work-out, the pool was not crowded but there was one of those dry haired ladies next to her. In the middle of her set, she noticed that everytime she butterflied past this lady, this lady would frown and splash at her with her hands. The lady continued this through her whole IM set. So she and I laugh when we swim next to each other and do the little ewwww and splash at each other!
Children
No Data