What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swimlong ...... when shampoo leaks all over my gym bag (happens a lot to me...) ...... people who take off just before you turn, even though they know you are way faster than they are ...... 1. I had that happen once too. It is a real pain. Now, I keep my shampoo in a ziploc bag in my swimming bag. It has opened accidentally, but now stays in the ziploc. 2. Huge pet peeve of mine. Someone who is so worried about their interval that they screw you up! I figure if I am working out alone, I will put off my interval by 5 seconds or so to give me space in the lane.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swimlong ...... when shampoo leaks all over my gym bag (happens a lot to me...) ...... people who take off just before you turn, even though they know you are way faster than they are ...... 1. I had that happen once too. It is a real pain. Now, I keep my shampoo in a ziploc bag in my swimming bag. It has opened accidentally, but now stays in the ziploc. 2. Huge pet peeve of mine. Someone who is so worried about their interval that they screw you up! I figure if I am working out alone, I will put off my interval by 5 seconds or so to give me space in the lane.
Children
No Data