What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Fitswimmer04 I know what you mean-there's a lady at my pool that does some kind of modified breaststroke in the slow lane without putting her head in the water. She gets annoyed if someone in the lane next to her splashes-it gets her hair wet!! ( I guess a bathing cap would be too simple.) It's good that she comes and exercises, but the swimmers in the next lane have a right to "do their thing" too. Duh.... I'm in a swimming pool and there is splashing around me. Who would have guessed THAT???!!!???!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Fitswimmer04 I know what you mean-there's a lady at my pool that does some kind of modified breaststroke in the slow lane without putting her head in the water. She gets annoyed if someone in the lane next to her splashes-it gets her hair wet!! ( I guess a bathing cap would be too simple.) It's good that she comes and exercises, but the swimmers in the next lane have a right to "do their thing" too. Duh.... I'm in a swimming pool and there is splashing around me. Who would have guessed THAT???!!!???!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:
Children
No Data