What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    my swimming pet peeves: my pool (the only one around, besides the ocean, that doesn't entail a $40 ferry ride...) has only one length swimming time on the weekend, and that's at the same time as the soccer team I coach kicks off... my pool closes for the entire month of August, and all evenings in June and July... people who stand in the middle of the lane at the wall when you are 3rd or 4th to send off in an interval, and when you go to finish you can't touch the wall because the others are standing in the way. when I forget to hang up my bathing suit and have to put it on wet at the next workout when shampoo leaks all over my gym bag (happens a lot to me...) people who insist on swimming when they have colds people who take off just before you turn, even though they know you are way faster than they are lycra bathing suits only last a few weeks before becoming see through in the bum/chest
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    my swimming pet peeves: my pool (the only one around, besides the ocean, that doesn't entail a $40 ferry ride...) has only one length swimming time on the weekend, and that's at the same time as the soccer team I coach kicks off... my pool closes for the entire month of August, and all evenings in June and July... people who stand in the middle of the lane at the wall when you are 3rd or 4th to send off in an interval, and when you go to finish you can't touch the wall because the others are standing in the way. when I forget to hang up my bathing suit and have to put it on wet at the next workout when shampoo leaks all over my gym bag (happens a lot to me...) people who insist on swimming when they have colds people who take off just before you turn, even though they know you are way faster than they are lycra bathing suits only last a few weeks before becoming see through in the bum/chest
Children
No Data