What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Pitiful, just pitiful... Why hang out in the locker room and do nothing?? I love swimming! Oh, but for every enthused swimmer, there's that one swimmer who feels obligated to show up, but doesn't do any of the drills with any interest or self-drive. Has anyone here seen this? Y'know what I'm talking about... They come to the pool, a mess sometomes; literally DRAGGING themselves to the pool deck and not even slightly enthused with the day's workout. If it's one thing Sonic can't stand, it's a lazy swimmer. If you didn't feel like swimming today, then why did you show up?? "...because I have to??" No, it was because you feel obligated and don't want to upset the coach or anyone else. Swimming is all about attitude; if you come to the pool with a positive, enthused attitude, you're going to have one hell of a good swim. If you come uninterested, lacking enthusiasm, and the exact opposite of what I mentioned, you're going to ruin the enthused swimmer's experience. ...In otherwords, NOT GOOD.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Pitiful, just pitiful... Why hang out in the locker room and do nothing?? I love swimming! Oh, but for every enthused swimmer, there's that one swimmer who feels obligated to show up, but doesn't do any of the drills with any interest or self-drive. Has anyone here seen this? Y'know what I'm talking about... They come to the pool, a mess sometomes; literally DRAGGING themselves to the pool deck and not even slightly enthused with the day's workout. If it's one thing Sonic can't stand, it's a lazy swimmer. If you didn't feel like swimming today, then why did you show up?? "...because I have to??" No, it was because you feel obligated and don't want to upset the coach or anyone else. Swimming is all about attitude; if you come to the pool with a positive, enthused attitude, you're going to have one hell of a good swim. If you come uninterested, lacking enthusiasm, and the exact opposite of what I mentioned, you're going to ruin the enthused swimmer's experience. ...In otherwords, NOT GOOD.
Children
No Data