What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    These are things that I pretty much do to myself. But they totally peeve me off! When I do a flip turn and then end up pretty much on top of the lane line. It totally interferes with my stroke and annoys me to no end. If I am doing a drill like side glide balance and am sharing a lane, sometimes I will end up *right* on the lane line. I'll eventually push myself more towards the center of the line but it is really annoying when I first realize I am swimming into the line and killing what little momentum I have going.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    These are things that I pretty much do to myself. But they totally peeve me off! When I do a flip turn and then end up pretty much on top of the lane line. It totally interferes with my stroke and annoys me to no end. If I am doing a drill like side glide balance and am sharing a lane, sometimes I will end up *right* on the lane line. I'll eventually push myself more towards the center of the line but it is really annoying when I first realize I am swimming into the line and killing what little momentum I have going.
Children
No Data