What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • One of my pet peeves is masters swimmers who look down on others. Absolutely. We ought to keep it to "cold temp" or "forgot my towel" etc., but not make unkind remarks about those "trying" to make a concerted effort to do "something" about their condition. Whatever that something or condition may be........... Kind of takes me to that other thread/poll about masters swimmers being "better" achievers (or not). Perhaps only better at pointing out negatives? Come on. If you can't say something positive, keep yer yap shut.
  • One of my pet peeves is masters swimmers who look down on others. Absolutely. We ought to keep it to "cold temp" or "forgot my towel" etc., but not make unkind remarks about those "trying" to make a concerted effort to do "something" about their condition. Whatever that something or condition may be........... Kind of takes me to that other thread/poll about masters swimmers being "better" achievers (or not). Perhaps only better at pointing out negatives? Come on. If you can't say something positive, keep yer yap shut.
Children
No Data