What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • One thing that tends to drive me a little crazy are swimmers in your lane that cheat to stay up with the lead swimmer. I mean what is it about human nature to have the need to cheat. It was fun to try and cheat when you were a kid to get away with it, but being a masters, what is the point? The second biggest pet peeve about swimming is dealing with pool management that barely have the brain power to fog a mirror. What is it about recreation centers that hire people that know nothing about swimming, time management, business, and/or have no people skills.
  • One thing that tends to drive me a little crazy are swimmers in your lane that cheat to stay up with the lead swimmer. I mean what is it about human nature to have the need to cheat. It was fun to try and cheat when you were a kid to get away with it, but being a masters, what is the point? The second biggest pet peeve about swimming is dealing with pool management that barely have the brain power to fog a mirror. What is it about recreation centers that hire people that know nothing about swimming, time management, business, and/or have no people skills.
Children
No Data