What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    1. People who stand at the end of the lanes. I swim with a guy who only does about 6oo yds a night. Yet he is in the lane for about 1 hour. he stands more than anyone I've ever seeen. I drives me crazy. I've asked the guards to say somehting to him & they won't. I try not to splash him to myuch when I trun. 2. People with long hair that do not tie it back. I am really surprised that guards let this happen. when I guarded it was such a big issue. 3. The women who do water exercises who don't want to get splashed. They're in a pool! Some of these women I've know all my life. One lady was a sunday school teacher of mine when I WAS IN THE SECOND GRADE. SHE ONCE TOLD MY MOTHER THAT I WAS AN EVIL CHILD. EVERYTIME I SPASH HER, I am grateful that I prove her to have been a great predicter of the future. I'm in my forties & I still get the "young man please"line. they;'ve even gone to the Y's E.D. to complain.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    1. People who stand at the end of the lanes. I swim with a guy who only does about 6oo yds a night. Yet he is in the lane for about 1 hour. he stands more than anyone I've ever seeen. I drives me crazy. I've asked the guards to say somehting to him & they won't. I try not to splash him to myuch when I trun. 2. People with long hair that do not tie it back. I am really surprised that guards let this happen. when I guarded it was such a big issue. 3. The women who do water exercises who don't want to get splashed. They're in a pool! Some of these women I've know all my life. One lady was a sunday school teacher of mine when I WAS IN THE SECOND GRADE. SHE ONCE TOLD MY MOTHER THAT I WAS AN EVIL CHILD. EVERYTIME I SPASH HER, I am grateful that I prove her to have been a great predicter of the future. I'm in my forties & I still get the "young man please"line. they;'ve even gone to the Y's E.D. to complain.
Children
No Data