What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Naw... You're cool, swimmnjenn. It's the snobby aqua aerobes I can't stand... Especially those who just got out of the beauty parlor and had their hair (and nails) done. "...Young man, would you PLEASE stop splashing so much!?" "Yes, MOTHER!" *Old Aqua Aerobe is speechless and leaves the Sonic alone* Yes, I'm a young man in his twenties, but when someone addresses me that way, I feel like they're talking not to a man in his mid twenties, but a child no older than eight.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Naw... You're cool, swimmnjenn. It's the snobby aqua aerobes I can't stand... Especially those who just got out of the beauty parlor and had their hair (and nails) done. "...Young man, would you PLEASE stop splashing so much!?" "Yes, MOTHER!" *Old Aqua Aerobe is speechless and leaves the Sonic alone* Yes, I'm a young man in his twenties, but when someone addresses me that way, I feel like they're talking not to a man in his mid twenties, but a child no older than eight.
Children
No Data