What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Wow, I don't realize how good I have it I guess. My Y has at least 2 lanes open at all times - except from 3:00 to 6:00 pm when the swim teams (high school and then age groupers) take up the whole pool. In the morning, there are 4 lanes until 9:00. Most of the day there is 3 lanes. Saturdays and Sundays are 2 lanes from noon until about 8:00 during the winter when the outdoor pool is closed - and the other four lanes are "open" swim. The funny part is that I NEVER have to circle swim. About half the time, I split a lane with someon, the rest of the time I have a lane to myself. In reality, they could go with less lap lanes..... but please don't tell!:eek:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Wow, I don't realize how good I have it I guess. My Y has at least 2 lanes open at all times - except from 3:00 to 6:00 pm when the swim teams (high school and then age groupers) take up the whole pool. In the morning, there are 4 lanes until 9:00. Most of the day there is 3 lanes. Saturdays and Sundays are 2 lanes from noon until about 8:00 during the winter when the outdoor pool is closed - and the other four lanes are "open" swim. The funny part is that I NEVER have to circle swim. About half the time, I split a lane with someon, the rest of the time I have a lane to myself. In reality, they could go with less lap lanes..... but please don't tell!:eek:
Children
No Data