What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I've got a couple. The first is the people who do flip turns on the same side you are swimming up. Even being a couple of seconds behind thye are still on my side of the lap when I get ready for my turn. The second is when there are a lot of people at practice and they keep the interval the same, so a 200 is still on 3 minutes. Well by the time I'm coming back they are already starting the next 200. So slowly I get further and further back because there are 5-6 people in the lane. I also don't like it when they change how long the interval is going to be, especially when I haven't come in yet. This has happened enough in the last couple of months that I don't swim at night any more.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I've got a couple. The first is the people who do flip turns on the same side you are swimming up. Even being a couple of seconds behind thye are still on my side of the lap when I get ready for my turn. The second is when there are a lot of people at practice and they keep the interval the same, so a 200 is still on 3 minutes. Well by the time I'm coming back they are already starting the next 200. So slowly I get further and further back because there are 5-6 people in the lane. I also don't like it when they change how long the interval is going to be, especially when I haven't come in yet. This has happened enough in the last couple of months that I don't swim at night any more.
Children
No Data