What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah No, Sonic, please do not fear sharing with me. I will not kick you out, and you can decide if you want to share with me. Even if you AND Scansy are in there, I will not kick anyone out since etiquette dictates that I share another lane in that case. (If I'm the 13th person, they you and Scansy will be circling with me though, and you will have to decide if that's OK with you.) HA! There was a previous discussion about butterfly (probably almost a year ago) in which it was revealed that my fly looks like those really fast race boats when they wreck - flipping, turning, rotating, splashing, generally making a big mess! Maybe if we shared, you would only be the second biggest wake in the lane!:D
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Guvnah No, Sonic, please do not fear sharing with me. I will not kick you out, and you can decide if you want to share with me. Even if you AND Scansy are in there, I will not kick anyone out since etiquette dictates that I share another lane in that case. (If I'm the 13th person, they you and Scansy will be circling with me though, and you will have to decide if that's OK with you.) HA! There was a previous discussion about butterfly (probably almost a year ago) in which it was revealed that my fly looks like those really fast race boats when they wreck - flipping, turning, rotating, splashing, generally making a big mess! Maybe if we shared, you would only be the second biggest wake in the lane!:D
Children
No Data