What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • You guys DO crack me up. To get up and read this at 5am, very funny!! I have recently(August) began swimming the early morning shift this year from having swum in the peacefulness of 10 am before. There is a man Guvnah size without Guvnah's speed that I seem to have intruded on his space! There are still open lanes so he gets to swim too, but I am there earlier and have taken "his" lane. It has taken 3 months, but he now greets me with a good morning and something of a smile! A lane is a lane, I have seen no names on them.:cool:
  • You guys DO crack me up. To get up and read this at 5am, very funny!! I have recently(August) began swimming the early morning shift this year from having swum in the peacefulness of 10 am before. There is a man Guvnah size without Guvnah's speed that I seem to have intruded on his space! There are still open lanes so he gets to swim too, but I am there earlier and have taken "his" lane. It has taken 3 months, but he now greets me with a good morning and something of a smile! A lane is a lane, I have seen no names on them.:cool:
Children
No Data