What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Sonic Swimmer78 *Imagines swimming together with Guvnah and Dorothyrde in the same pool...* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!! :p Ha, that's nothing compared to the all time worst pairing of lane mates 1) a swamp dwelling, clown suit wearing aquageek 2) a VO2max challenged, late blooming, you know who 3) a shampoo wearing guy named Ralph with a moose on his back I'd rather swim with a school of hungry great whites while I had bloody nose:p
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by Sonic Swimmer78 *Imagines swimming together with Guvnah and Dorothyrde in the same pool...* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!! :p Ha, that's nothing compared to the all time worst pairing of lane mates 1) a swamp dwelling, clown suit wearing aquageek 2) a VO2max challenged, late blooming, you know who 3) a shampoo wearing guy named Ralph with a moose on his back I'd rather swim with a school of hungry great whites while I had bloody nose:p
Children
No Data