What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Pet Peeve, people who think they own a lane in a pool :) Seriously Guvnah, I am slightly slower than you, but we would get along in lane 5 fine together. I too like lane 5 because of the pace clock and because I don't like being right next to the wall(bigger swimmers tend to push me right into it!) There are people though who think they have a right to a lane, and it is an open swim, that means anyone can hop in to an open lane. It is not "owned" by anyone. a peeve is anyone not willing to circle swim. When I come in, they are afraid to circle with me because they know what kind of work-out I do. I spent 10 minutes one day explaining to a woman that she did not need to worry about me being faster, I would look out for her. She finally allowed me in the lane and was fine after that.
  • Pet Peeve, people who think they own a lane in a pool :) Seriously Guvnah, I am slightly slower than you, but we would get along in lane 5 fine together. I too like lane 5 because of the pace clock and because I don't like being right next to the wall(bigger swimmers tend to push me right into it!) There are people though who think they have a right to a lane, and it is an open swim, that means anyone can hop in to an open lane. It is not "owned" by anyone. a peeve is anyone not willing to circle swim. When I come in, they are afraid to circle with me because they know what kind of work-out I do. I spent 10 minutes one day explaining to a woman that she did not need to worry about me being faster, I would look out for her. She finally allowed me in the lane and was fine after that.
Children
No Data