What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    people that hock large wads of spit in the pool (don't even go for the gutter) That is not only one of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever heard, it is almost unfathomable to imagine someone doing such a thing!!.....Now I am going to be thinking about that during every lap of my next swim practice....thinking that one of those huge wads of snot/spit is going to get sucked up into my mouth or something....It almost triggers my gag reflex just thinking about it!.......There are apparently NO limits to how crude and disgusting some people can be!! newmastersswimmer
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    people that hock large wads of spit in the pool (don't even go for the gutter) That is not only one of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever heard, it is almost unfathomable to imagine someone doing such a thing!!.....Now I am going to be thinking about that during every lap of my next swim practice....thinking that one of those huge wads of snot/spit is going to get sucked up into my mouth or something....It almost triggers my gag reflex just thinking about it!.......There are apparently NO limits to how crude and disgusting some people can be!! newmastersswimmer
Children
No Data