Speedo or TYR?

I am curious to what your preferences are regarding Speedo or TYR products (or other). I myself am a Speedo girl, and always have been. However, I recently bought a discounted TYR reversible suit for practice and it lasted way longer than any Speedo ever has. I'm tempted to buy TYR again, but do I dare switch loyalties? I like Speedo styles better - I've never been big on brand names at all, except when it comes to swimming - there's just something about Speedo.
Parents
  • Originally posted by butterflybeer I have a difficult time understanding why people buy 2 or 3 suits at a time. Do they lose them? Do they out grow them? Do they need a different color and/or new suit every few months? This would be like saying you don't understand why anyone needs more than one pair of pants. OK, not quite, but some people don't want to wear the same suit every day. This reminds me, does anyone else get a kick out of the laundry tag on swim suits? It says something like "wash after every use." Yeah, right!
  • Originally posted by butterflybeer I have a difficult time understanding why people buy 2 or 3 suits at a time. Do they lose them? Do they out grow them? Do they need a different color and/or new suit every few months? This would be like saying you don't understand why anyone needs more than one pair of pants. OK, not quite, but some people don't want to wear the same suit every day. This reminds me, does anyone else get a kick out of the laundry tag on swim suits? It says something like "wash after every use." Yeah, right!
Children
No Data