Speedo or TYR?

I am curious to what your preferences are regarding Speedo or TYR products (or other). I myself am a Speedo girl, and always have been. However, I recently bought a discounted TYR reversible suit for practice and it lasted way longer than any Speedo ever has. I'm tempted to buy TYR again, but do I dare switch loyalties? I like Speedo styles better - I've never been big on brand names at all, except when it comes to swimming - there's just something about Speedo.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    I have used the same speedo poly mesh square leg 705970 for over 2 years and it still looks great. I swim 4 times per week. I have a difficult time understanding why people buy 2 or 3 suits at a time. Do they lose them? Do they out grow them? Do they need a different color and/or new suit every few months? If this is the case, consider a reversible suit. They are available for male and female. In my opinion, the Nike reversibles are outstanding quality In any case, 100% polyester (any brand) is the most economical (very long lifespan) and most attractive suits to get. I would not train in anything else.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    I have used the same speedo poly mesh square leg 705970 for over 2 years and it still looks great. I swim 4 times per week. I have a difficult time understanding why people buy 2 or 3 suits at a time. Do they lose them? Do they out grow them? Do they need a different color and/or new suit every few months? If this is the case, consider a reversible suit. They are available for male and female. In my opinion, the Nike reversibles are outstanding quality In any case, 100% polyester (any brand) is the most economical (very long lifespan) and most attractive suits to get. I would not train in anything else.
Children
No Data