Speedo or TYR?

I am curious to what your preferences are regarding Speedo or TYR products (or other). I myself am a Speedo girl, and always have been. However, I recently bought a discounted TYR reversible suit for practice and it lasted way longer than any Speedo ever has. I'm tempted to buy TYR again, but do I dare switch loyalties? I like Speedo styles better - I've never been big on brand names at all, except when it comes to swimming - there's just something about Speedo.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    Arena! Their polyester suits are often available on clearance for $32 and fit well and last forever. And they make a latex cap that is very thin for those of us stuck in warmish pools!!! I also like their silicone caps for summer chilly water outdoors ... come to think of it everything I've gotten from them has been great (goggles, bag, noseclips) .... www.teamarena.com just saying.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    Arena! Their polyester suits are often available on clearance for $32 and fit well and last forever. And they make a latex cap that is very thin for those of us stuck in warmish pools!!! I also like their silicone caps for summer chilly water outdoors ... come to think of it everything I've gotten from them has been great (goggles, bag, noseclips) .... www.teamarena.com just saying.
Children
No Data