Celiac Diet

Former Member
Former Member
I have Celiac and am having a real problem finding some diet that has some taste to it and will give me some energy. The problem I have is I think I am getting board with the food and end up eating to much junk, thus feeling like I have a real shortage of energy when I swim. With the new season now upon us I don't want to start crashing at the meets. Is there any other Celiacs out there that have found some good diet and maybe some supplements that we can take. Maybe if there is enough of us out there we could put all our heads together and come up with a good and tasty diet. Thanks Glen
Parents
  • My current diet is one of the best I've been on. I stopped eating rice a month ago, the last grain I was eating. Currently I cook 1/2 a pressure cooker full of chopped carrots and broccoli every morning, then eat this through the day, plus in the morning and evening plenty of chopped apples. Most days this is all that I eat. I might eat 10 or so apples in a day, and my digestion's in about the best condition it's been in. If you're eating steamed veggies with nothing else on it... that is pretty bland... you could always try adding some bragg liquid aminos.... www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1_a_it
  • My current diet is one of the best I've been on. I stopped eating rice a month ago, the last grain I was eating. Currently I cook 1/2 a pressure cooker full of chopped carrots and broccoli every morning, then eat this through the day, plus in the morning and evening plenty of chopped apples. Most days this is all that I eat. I might eat 10 or so apples in a day, and my digestion's in about the best condition it's been in. If you're eating steamed veggies with nothing else on it... that is pretty bland... you could always try adding some bragg liquid aminos.... www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1_a_it
Children
No Data