2020 Top Ten, All-American, All-Star etc.

Not to sound insensitive to the morbidly obese diabetics (and others) on ventilators fighting for their lives in various ICUs across the country (I put two there last night), but as we are at least 3 months into this pandemic, is there a decision or going to be a decision soon on whether there will be top tens, All-Americans, All-Stars this year? I did not mean to publicly debate the issue (fairness, blah, blah, blah) but just wondering as I have made and cancelled 5 separate flights to various obscure locations this year in search of my pathetic dreams of geriatric swim glory. I would have left this to an email but have no idea who it would be directed to. Give up until 2021:bed: or keep hope alive:)?
Parents
  • The preliminary TT listings are up. Yup. I guess it's business as usual. I note there are about 3 posted times in LCM events from meets in Australia months ago. I'm shooting for a LCM event in Ghana to get my first and only breaststroke top ten! Probably no long distance All Stars this year as it appears that (finally) all open water swims have been cancelled (requirements include at least one open water and one postal event making everyone ineligible)...unless the wizard would like to come from behind the curtain (or announce from his/her regular position) and clarify for inquiring minds.
  • The preliminary TT listings are up. Yup. I guess it's business as usual. I note there are about 3 posted times in LCM events from meets in Australia months ago. I'm shooting for a LCM event in Ghana to get my first and only breaststroke top ten! Probably no long distance All Stars this year as it appears that (finally) all open water swims have been cancelled (requirements include at least one open water and one postal event making everyone ineligible)...unless the wizard would like to come from behind the curtain (or announce from his/her regular position) and clarify for inquiring minds.
Children
No Data