NQTs for 2021-2023?

With so many meets being canceled this year, how's that going to impact NQTs for spring and summer nationals for the next few years? Will the T-10 time for each event this year, slim pickings though it might be, still be used in NQT calculations for 2021-2023? Or will 2020 be the year that never was in terms of NQT calculations?
Parents
  • I would be curious to know if your entire attitude about COVID-19 would have been different if you had been an ER doc in NYC. We'll never know, but I'm guessing if you had seen it all first-hand, you may be thinking differently about it... Of course. Perspective is everything; however, I would also say the crushing unintended consequences to the rest of the country is taken way too lightly by many (including yourself) as a necessary byproduct. This is especially true since our experts and politicians continue to guess at courses of action with the accuracy of "chemtrail Karen".
  • I would be curious to know if your entire attitude about COVID-19 would have been different if you had been an ER doc in NYC. We'll never know, but I'm guessing if you had seen it all first-hand, you may be thinking differently about it... Of course. Perspective is everything; however, I would also say the crushing unintended consequences to the rest of the country is taken way too lightly by many (including yourself) as a necessary byproduct. This is especially true since our experts and politicians continue to guess at courses of action with the accuracy of "chemtrail Karen".
Children
No Data