What did you initially think of guys in speedos?

Here's an amusing question: By now, you're probably used to the sight of guys in speedos in Masters. You will be eventually, if you haven't already...haha. What did you initially think of guys in speedos? And what do you think now? I am looking forward to your interesting responses (especially from women...haha). Please mention your gender.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I am a firefighter and a man 34 years. when I see my coworker lifeguards in a speedo age 18 I just feel depression on how bad my fitness is and how I don't belong on the beachAt 34, you should be able to get ripped with good diet and workout.When I was 34, undergraduate-aged women in general weren't tremendously impressed by me. On the other hand, they were far more attracted to me than that age woman was when *I* was 21.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I am a firefighter and a man 34 years. when I see my coworker lifeguards in a speedo age 18 I just feel depression on how bad my fitness is and how I don't belong on the beachAt 34, you should be able to get ripped with good diet and workout.When I was 34, undergraduate-aged women in general weren't tremendously impressed by me. On the other hand, they were far more attracted to me than that age woman was when *I* was 21.
Children
No Data