What did you initially think of guys in speedos?

Here's an amusing question: By now, you're probably used to the sight of guys in speedos in Masters. You will be eventually, if you haven't already...haha. What did you initially think of guys in speedos? And what do you think now? I am looking forward to your interesting responses (especially from women...haha). Please mention your gender.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I've never understood why people get feisty about it. Briefs were the uniform when I was still in age group swimming. I did think the guys swimming a 5K in unexpectedly cold water last summer was a bold move, but they made it. Otherwise, as long as everything on everyone that needs to be covered is covered, why care what someone else puts on their body?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I've never understood why people get feisty about it. Briefs were the uniform when I was still in age group swimming. I did think the guys swimming a 5K in unexpectedly cold water last summer was a bold move, but they made it. Otherwise, as long as everything on everyone that needs to be covered is covered, why care what someone else puts on their body?
Children
No Data