New Swim Logging/Tracking at the USMS-Swim.com Site

Former Member
Former Member
Greetings All: I assume everyone got the email from membership about the new USMS-Swim.com partnership for workout tracking. The FLOG here will connect with a new account at Swim.com and provide a lot of new features especially for people who wear fitness trackers. Anyone signed up over there yet? What do you think of the changes?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    Nah. I have a spreadsheet to track all workouts, not just swims. I record run/walk, bike, swim, pushups, squats, and misc., then calculate weekly and annual totals. I have logs stashed away that go back to the 1970s. I have a lot of spreadsheets to track my different stuff: one for my swim training, and swim / run time trials one for my swim / bike / run races one for my orienteering races and many more
  • So, is there anyway to use the FLOG method as before?  I agree.  I just signed up for the membership thinking it would be easy access from swim.com to USMS.  Help.  I would prefer using FLOG as I remember it.  Can someone tell me how to do it; or tell me how to set up a spreadsheet in Excel.  The Apple Watch workout for pool swim is great, except for no way to do cumulative totals.  I really only have one friend that tracks swimming like I do.  She has a Garmin and she is pleased with that, and I have an Apple, but don't want a Garmin, as the Apple has all the other features I' m interested in.  I hear the new watches will have additional features, and I suspect will add in totals eventually, but can't afford to purchase a new one.  I've only had my watch for about 2 years.

• So, is there anyway to use the FLOG method as before?  I agree.  I just signed up for the membership thinking it would be easy access from swim.com to USMS.  Help.  I would prefer using FLOG as I remember it.  Can someone tell me how to do it; or tell me how to set up a spreadsheet in Excel.  The Apple Watch workout for pool swim is great, except for no way to do cumulative totals.  I really only have one friend that tracks swimming like I do.  She has a Garmin and she is pleased with that, and I have an Apple, but don't want a Garmin, as the Apple has all the other features I' m interested in.  I hear the new watches will have additional features, and I suspect will add in totals eventually, but can't afford to purchase a new one.  I've only had my watch for about 2 years.

Children