Gopro swimming pool mount

Found a youtube video on attaching a gopro mount onto a glass/ceramics panel suction cup holder. Seemed ideal for setting my gopro in the pool to take video for technique analysis. However, I've found contradictory information on the net about whether the suction cup will work underwater, especially on uneven tiled surfaces. Anyone with experience? Thanks.
Parents
  • I've done a bit more internet research and it seems that the suction cup needs to be attached onto a relatively dry surface so it doesn't seem that it would work directly onto the bottom or sides of an already filled pool. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll google the bendy straw tripod mount (don't think I've ever seen one).
  • I've done a bit more internet research and it seems that the suction cup needs to be attached onto a relatively dry surface so it doesn't seem that it would work directly onto the bottom or sides of an already filled pool. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll google the bendy straw tripod mount (don't think I've ever seen one).
Children
No Data