Gopro swimming pool mount

Found a youtube video on attaching a gopro mount onto a glass/ceramics panel suction cup holder. Seemed ideal for setting my gopro in the pool to take video for technique analysis. However, I've found contradictory information on the net about whether the suction cup will work underwater, especially on uneven tiled surfaces. Anyone with experience? Thanks.
Parents
  • No experience ...but a suggestion. It doesn't need to be stuck to the side/bottom of the pool. Stick the suction cup to a plastic plate...or some other unbreakable smooth flat thing that the cup will stick to. Set it on the bottm of your lane and hold it down with a weight...a clean brick, rock, 10 lbs barbell weight, etc. Seems to me something like that would work. Dan
  • No experience ...but a suggestion. It doesn't need to be stuck to the side/bottom of the pool. Stick the suction cup to a plastic plate...or some other unbreakable smooth flat thing that the cup will stick to. Set it on the bottm of your lane and hold it down with a weight...a clean brick, rock, 10 lbs barbell weight, etc. Seems to me something like that would work. Dan
Children
No Data