25 yards and 25 meters - where are we going with this ?

Former Member
Former Member
I've spent a little time looking over this site to find out how much I don't know about the current Masters Swimming scene. And also, what I might be able to do to become competitive. Something quite new seems to be races that are only one-length of a short-course pool. 25 Yards and 25 Meters. Where is the organization going with that ? Will they be considered for Top-Ten rankings ? How did it get started ? Old-N-Slow
Parents
  • Pools have to be constantly measured to make sure they meet the requirements, but who's checking the blocks? I bet no one would even notice if the blocks were mounted an inch forward from the edge of the pool.Typically the referee will inspect all starting blocks for wiggle, overhang, angle and height.
  • Pools have to be constantly measured to make sure they meet the requirements, but who's checking the blocks? I bet no one would even notice if the blocks were mounted an inch forward from the edge of the pool.Typically the referee will inspect all starting blocks for wiggle, overhang, angle and height.
Children
No Data