Have you ever swam a Masters National meet?

I know this is not the national forum spacebar, I want to thank everyone that work & timed & ran the 4 day meet. If you have never been to a National meet, you are missing something from your swimming life! I swam 6 individual events & 2 relays that taught me how to accept my age & speed both going up! The comradeship of my fellow swimmers raised my expectations of my dropping self esteem to help me. Many of the swimmers i did not know but, they cheered me on anyhow!
Parents
  • I've been to a handful since I started swimming Masters in 2011: -SCY: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019 -LCM: 2014 and 2015 I'm planning to do both SCY and LCM champs next year. I love, love, love SCY racing and champs, but I generally have a hard time caring about LCM--historically I'm comparatively substantially slower in LCM than SCY (take away my walls and the majority of my speed disappears), so combining that with my 9 month training laser focus on the SCY championship in the spring results in me usually using the summer to unwind, kick back, and relax, so LCM competition and training is normally on the back burner.
  • I've been to a handful since I started swimming Masters in 2011: -SCY: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019 -LCM: 2014 and 2015 I'm planning to do both SCY and LCM champs next year. I love, love, love SCY racing and champs, but I generally have a hard time caring about LCM--historically I'm comparatively substantially slower in LCM than SCY (take away my walls and the majority of my speed disappears), so combining that with my 9 month training laser focus on the SCY championship in the spring results in me usually using the summer to unwind, kick back, and relax, so LCM competition and training is normally on the back burner.
Children
No Data