Have you ever swam a Masters National meet?

I know this is not the national forum spacebar, I want to thank everyone that work & timed & ran the 4 day meet. If you have never been to a National meet, you are missing something from your swimming life! I swam 6 individual events & 2 relays that taught me how to accept my age & speed both going up! The comradeship of my fellow swimmers raised my expectations of my dropping self esteem to help me. Many of the swimmers i did not know but, they cheered me on anyhow!
Parents
  • Site of the best USMS race I have ever seen. That Men's 45-49 500 FR. You, Chris Stevenson, and who else? It was like a heavy weight boxing match battle royale. You and 3 (or 4?) other guys trading body blows for 450 yards, and then someone just hauled ass the last 50 and won it, but I can't remember who. I just remember the overall race was absolutely crazy!It was a great one. Keith Switzer blasted for the win, but Steve Unruh, Mike Shaffer, and Jeff Erwin were all in the mix in addition to Chris Stevenson. This was back when I was blogging regularly - forums.usms.org/entry.php.
  • Site of the best USMS race I have ever seen. That Men's 45-49 500 FR. You, Chris Stevenson, and who else? It was like a heavy weight boxing match battle royale. You and 3 (or 4?) other guys trading body blows for 450 yards, and then someone just hauled ass the last 50 and won it, but I can't remember who. I just remember the overall race was absolutely crazy!It was a great one. Keith Switzer blasted for the win, but Steve Unruh, Mike Shaffer, and Jeff Erwin were all in the mix in addition to Chris Stevenson. This was back when I was blogging regularly - forums.usms.org/entry.php.
Children
No Data