Polar Vortex Workout Casualties?

My local Community Center is closing tomorrow for the first time in its history due to projected ACTUAL temperatures of -25F and wind chills near -50F. While I appreciate their concern for there staff and clients, it falls smack dab in the middle of my weekly workout retinue. Was just wondering how many others were dealt a blow by this 2019 Polar Vortex? Sleeping in? :bed:
Parents
  • We're getting our comeuppance now. My pool was closed yesterday due to snow (we don't get much in Seattle). Today when I left for work it was around 20 degrees. Not exactly what the Midwest was dealing with last week, but that's very cold for here. Sounds like it might not get much above freezing all this week. Haven't heard yet whether the pool will be open today.
  • We're getting our comeuppance now. My pool was closed yesterday due to snow (we don't get much in Seattle). Today when I left for work it was around 20 degrees. Not exactly what the Midwest was dealing with last week, but that's very cold for here. Sounds like it might not get much above freezing all this week. Haven't heard yet whether the pool will be open today.
Children
No Data