Polar Vortex Workout Casualties?

My local Community Center is closing tomorrow for the first time in its history due to projected ACTUAL temperatures of -25F and wind chills near -50F. While I appreciate their concern for there staff and clients, it falls smack dab in the middle of my weekly workout retinue. Was just wondering how many others were dealt a blow by this 2019 Polar Vortex? Sleeping in? :bed:
Parents
  • Supposed to be near a high of 50 today and sunny here -- above normal temps so far this winter and hardly any snow. Same here in Seattle. There is a chance of snow Sunday into Monday, but we haven't had any yet this winter and I seriously doubt we'll get any accumulation this time, either. The lowest official temp this month has been a balmy 31 F.
  • Supposed to be near a high of 50 today and sunny here -- above normal temps so far this winter and hardly any snow. Same here in Seattle. There is a chance of snow Sunday into Monday, but we haven't had any yet this winter and I seriously doubt we'll get any accumulation this time, either. The lowest official temp this month has been a balmy 31 F.
Children
No Data