Does anyone else burp a lot during swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
I keep thinking about asking this, but always forget. Since getting back in the pool when I can due to my work, surgeries, and just life...a couple years ago I noticed I burp a lot during my minute of rest and sometimes during a lap. Does this happen to anyone else? btw - I was finally able to get back up to 1800 yards during my lap swim a couple weeks ago 😄🏊*♀️
Parents
  • The only reason is drink the protein shake (which is just water and the sugar free mix) is because I was using it as a pre workout. I don’t eat dairy or meat. So my protein levels were not enough to surpass my goal of 1800 yards like I did today with 1950 yards!! I suppose I can try to not drink it tomorrow and see how it goes and if I have the natural strength to make it thru my swim? This is not what protein is for. Generally, carbs are energy. Protein is building blocks for cells and tissues.
  • The only reason is drink the protein shake (which is just water and the sugar free mix) is because I was using it as a pre workout. I don’t eat dairy or meat. So my protein levels were not enough to surpass my goal of 1800 yards like I did today with 1950 yards!! I suppose I can try to not drink it tomorrow and see how it goes and if I have the natural strength to make it thru my swim? This is not what protein is for. Generally, carbs are energy. Protein is building blocks for cells and tissues.
Children
No Data