Any recommendations in Chicago for a coach

Former Member
Former Member
More specifically, I am having a lot of trouble connecting the dots between what I *know* I need to do and what I see my body doing in video, and in a very helpful thread where everyone is being very helpful. ultimately, I feel like I blew myself up when I tried to graduate from a two beat kick to a six beat kick this Fall and have gotten so off track I don't really like going swimming anymore. I travel a lot but am in Chicago next week. If someone had a recommendation of a coach or such that hires themselves out for a couple of hours - happy to pay whatever - I think I need some one on one instruction to get back into a place where I can learn instead of floundering around. I'm going to ask for advice from the Masters group that I workout with when there, but thought I would ask forum as well.
Parents
  • Lives in the Chicago area a long, long time area. "Chicago" is a very big area, so you might have to be more specific about the area you will be in. Downtown Chicago did not ahve much, but you get to the suburbs - Naperville, St. Charles, Winnetka, and other areas and it becomes more likely. Do you know the specific suburb you will be in and what is your form of transportation?
  • Lives in the Chicago area a long, long time area. "Chicago" is a very big area, so you might have to be more specific about the area you will be in. Downtown Chicago did not ahve much, but you get to the suburbs - Naperville, St. Charles, Winnetka, and other areas and it becomes more likely. Do you know the specific suburb you will be in and what is your form of transportation?
Children
No Data