Any recommendations in Chicago for a coach

Former Member
Former Member
More specifically, I am having a lot of trouble connecting the dots between what I *know* I need to do and what I see my body doing in video, and in a very helpful thread where everyone is being very helpful. ultimately, I feel like I blew myself up when I tried to graduate from a two beat kick to a six beat kick this Fall and have gotten so off track I don't really like going swimming anymore. I travel a lot but am in Chicago next week. If someone had a recommendation of a coach or such that hires themselves out for a couple of hours - happy to pay whatever - I think I need some one on one instruction to get back into a place where I can learn instead of floundering around. I'm going to ask for advice from the Masters group that I workout with when there, but thought I would ask forum as well.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    Hi Paul, I will be centrally located so as you point out it might be tricky to get further than say Evanston. Maybe someone will bubble up, if not it's your advice from the other thread and my determination to implement it! Lives in the Chicago area a long, long time area. "Chicago" is a very big area, so you might have to be more specific about the area you will be in. Downtown Chicago did not ahve much, but you get to the suburbs - Naperville, St. Charles, Winnetka, and other areas and it becomes more likely. Do you know the specific suburb you will be in and what is your form of transportation?
  • Lives in the Chicago area a long, long time area. "Chicago" is a very big area, so you might have to be more specific about the area you will be in. Downtown Chicago did not ahve much, but you get to the suburbs - Naperville, St. Charles, Winnetka, and other areas and it becomes more likely. Do you know the specific suburb you will be in and what is your form of transportation?