Swim Watch Recommendations

Looking for recommendations for a replacement of my old Garmin Swim watch which fell apart. Garmin no longer makes this model and they are suggesting the Forerunner 735 which is much more expensive than the watch i had. Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    What value does a swim watch offer over a pace clock? I have tried so many over the years, but the combination of throwing my stroke off (e.g., by only having it on one hand) with very limited information feedback during the practice makes me wonder why people use them? I think it’s just easier to see the time on a watch. Also the pace clock at our pool isn’t very reliable; sometimes it runs slow or fast, or isn’t working at all haha.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    What value does a swim watch offer over a pace clock? I have tried so many over the years, but the combination of throwing my stroke off (e.g., by only having it on one hand) with very limited information feedback during the practice makes me wonder why people use them? I think it’s just easier to see the time on a watch. Also the pace clock at our pool isn’t very reliable; sometimes it runs slow or fast, or isn’t working at all haha.
Children
No Data