my progress in age group 35-39. What do you think?

Former Member
Former Member
Here are all my best times (LCM) through the years of my age group 35-39. 11697 I am swimming usually 12-15km a week. In the peak, I am swimming to 20km but I am struggling to keep this longer than 3 weeks straight. What do you think about my progress so far guys, any suggestions? Should I start swimming more meters to keep it up in the next age group?
Parents
  • Further thoughts. Are you satisfied with your swims? What are the things that can use work? How often do you get videotaped?. The amount of work you are doing seems plenty to me, but that is a totally subjective statement. Some guys a lot slower than you are going more yardage. What can you do a little better on each start, stroke or turn? After almost every event at every meet, I go over the race in my head and try to see how I could do better and therefore what to change in my workouts. If you think "I'd go faster if I was in better shape", then maybe more yardage is the answer, but unless you are going out too slow because you are afraid you can't hold the pace, or your final 25s are disproportionately slow, I doubt it.
  • Further thoughts. Are you satisfied with your swims? What are the things that can use work? How often do you get videotaped?. The amount of work you are doing seems plenty to me, but that is a totally subjective statement. Some guys a lot slower than you are going more yardage. What can you do a little better on each start, stroke or turn? After almost every event at every meet, I go over the race in my head and try to see how I could do better and therefore what to change in my workouts. If you think "I'd go faster if I was in better shape", then maybe more yardage is the answer, but unless you are going out too slow because you are afraid you can't hold the pace, or your final 25s are disproportionately slow, I doubt it.
Children
No Data