The Website

There is a NSR thread about the website, but I wanted to start one here as this gets more looks. I can finally access from my phone, but too much still seems not user-friendly. True, I'm 69 , but it should be simple enough for me to navigate. I just looked at the event rankings and if you want to find someone below about top 3 you just have to keep scrolling and scrolling. Plenty of people have complained about the calendar. I believe USMS wants to be responsive, so please make your observations and concerns known.
Parents
  • I am able to log in but when I look at My USMS, I am my son. I can see my son's card and flog but not mine. Strange that I can log in again once I get logged into site and get onto forums under myself. Somehow our profiles have merged or something. I have tried multiple times to re log in with no avail and have contacted somebody at USMS twice and was told they are working on it...maybe if somebody with more clout, like say you, could put in a good word for me, I would be eternally grateful. "I am my son." I am sure there is some underlying universal truth that you are being reminded of... I think MyUSMS and the forums are completely separate from one another which is why one could work and not the other. I'm flattered that you think I have some pull with USMS, but it isn't true. I'm only active at the local (LMSC) level these days. But I would bet that others who do have some clout monitor this thread. It sounds like an odd problem; I registered my son this year with USMS as well but haven't had anything similar. After you log out, did you clear your browser history/cookies before attempting to log back in? No idea if that would help but it can't hurt.
  • I am able to log in but when I look at My USMS, I am my son. I can see my son's card and flog but not mine. Strange that I can log in again once I get logged into site and get onto forums under myself. Somehow our profiles have merged or something. I have tried multiple times to re log in with no avail and have contacted somebody at USMS twice and was told they are working on it...maybe if somebody with more clout, like say you, could put in a good word for me, I would be eternally grateful. "I am my son." I am sure there is some underlying universal truth that you are being reminded of... I think MyUSMS and the forums are completely separate from one another which is why one could work and not the other. I'm flattered that you think I have some pull with USMS, but it isn't true. I'm only active at the local (LMSC) level these days. But I would bet that others who do have some clout monitor this thread. It sounds like an odd problem; I registered my son this year with USMS as well but haven't had anything similar. After you log out, did you clear your browser history/cookies before attempting to log back in? No idea if that would help but it can't hurt.
Children
No Data